Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just sayin'.....

I don't know where all of my readers are from, location wise in the world, but I am telling you this week it is a hot one in the US state of Indiana. You know it is bad when the US Weather Service puts out heat warning two days prior to the actual heat event takes place.

So, I thought why not tease summer with an article of clothing that I would normally wear in the fall? Try to upset summer and get fall to arrive a little early.....what was the old commercial trying to warn us about "don't fool with mother nature", or something like that.

Anyway, Moose Clothing (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/143599) has released these awesome hoodies in several colors and designs. I am telling you, these are a perfect fit and yes in the pictures I am wearing ONLY the hoodie, just sayin'.  These hoodies can be worn with shorts (yes, here in Indiana we have the habit of wearing a winter type of clothing on top and shorts for the bottoms...lol), jeans, a skirt or even leggings. You really have to love versatile types of clothing!!


~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark tan
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON - IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
NAILS: Candy Nail Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: .:EMO-tions:. * LOREDANA*/autumn
 
~OUTFIT~
HOODIE: Moose Clothing - Alexxis Hoodie Love
 
~JEWELRY~
EARRINGS: A.G. DESIGNS - Silver Double Hoops Earings (Marketplace only)
NECKLACE: JCNY - Moonbeams, 'Ultra-Delicates' Collection (Silver)
 
~POSES~
I only used my AO for this quickie:
VISTA ANIMATIONS-Most Wanted AO-Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment