Sunday, August 11, 2013

Woohooo!!!!  I am running behind again...imagine that lol.  Working on a schedule so that I will be posting regularly, just be patient with me..learning overload here. :)

Don't we all love homework?? lol NOT...well on this particular homework, I LOVED it!!! I have to thank Jangsungyoung for working with me on my styling :) She is amazing!!!!

Anyway, on this particular assignment she asked that I dress in total black, BUT I couldn't use any prims or mesh UNLESS they were my hair or shoes. At first I panicked!! How was I going to do this?

Well, I have over 100,000 items in my inventory, so I have to stay organized to find things easily. Years ago I purchased a FABULOUS invention on marketplace that lets me do that. It's the
(CTS) Wardrobe and yes it's on Marketplace. Long story short, you enter a picture of your outfit and you get to put your own descriptors on each outfit. So, if you have an outfit named Emily, that tells you nothing about the outfit.....however, if it's in the wardrobe system, you can type in details, like "jeans, black, skirt, belt, skulls" whatever words that describe the outfit. When you need an outfit quickly you can find it (or elements of an outfit).

My first thought when I was given this assignment was to do a catsuit. Then, I thought well that is too easy and not unique like I wanted it to be. This outfit began as just a simple black corset, blue jean shorts, a ribbon choker, ribbons up my arms and legs, and my boots.

However, when I went to my learning session with Sung, she put a twist on the assignment....lol. She then told me to take the outfit that I was wearing (she called it a base) and turn it into something Urban Chic. Yes, I could change hair and shoes (which excited me)!!!

Not knowing what Urban Chic looked like, I had to use Google to find images of that particular look. Once I found images, I went to town and had a blast! The following is what I ended up with:



LOVED IT!!!! Outfit details follow :)

APPEARANCE:
SKIN:  Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark Tan
CLEAVAGE: Lara Hurley-Ava cleavage/Dark Tan 1
EYES: Poetic Colors, nightfall - choc mocha - medium bright
SHAPE: Custom shape by Kim Rongyu
MAKE UP: Blacklace Beauty Candy Lips Cherry
HAIR: .ploom. Bed Head - Monotone
EYELASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
FINGERNAILS: Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black

OUTFIT
CORSET: ! [DeVicious] *1 DAM Black Corset
BOOTS: *crank Design* Punk Short Boots (came in Dascha outfit)
ARM RIBBONS: .:Kizzy:. catfight arm ribbons
SHORTS: Deception - Black Shorts (came in Custom iNKZ - Deception)
JACKET: Getaway coat 
(came in Getaway outfit including sculpt jacket & accessories *TD*)
BELT: Queosha - Belt (came in **Dagger Design** Queosha)
NECK RIBBON:  I created this myself

JEWELRY:
EARRINGS: EarthStones Jumoke Earring - Moonstone
NECKLACE: EarthStones Jumoke Necklace - Moonstone


Looking forward to my next "assignment" !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment