Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yes, I am running behind on my daily posts....lol...I'll get used to it just be patient! On Monday, August 5, I was out shopping for furniture. Let me give you some background information, I won the contest in the latest BOSL Magazine and received a lot of furniture and a beach cottage (Thank you to all the creators!!). So, I was out shopping at the stores listed in the contest just to see what other items I could find.

I went to The Nest sim and went into a shop called 11th Hour, owned by River Stromfield. The items in this store were not in the BOSL Magazine, however, the items are awesome! His mainstore is located at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Balmoral/43/46/2851 so go visit!! While there I decided that I would take some photos in my 1970s retro outfit.


I chose to pose in front of this cabinet because of the Americana theme on the front. Outside of the store were some displays and I wanted to take some out there as well.


Then, I decided to just take some random photos in my 1970s garb. This outfit really reminded me of Foxy Cleopatra, without the afro of course.


OUTFIT DETAILS:
SKIN: Lara Hurley, Ava Dark Tan Natural
Lara Hurley, Ava, cleavage, Dark Tan
SHAPE: sorry it is a custom shape
EYES: Poetic Colors, Classic Gen4, Driftwood, Medium Dark
HAIR: Exile, Tempest ~ Pecan
MAKEUP: Blacklace Beauty Faces, Aquamarine full face with gloss
NAILS: Candy Nail #P050 Pure White
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia

CATSUIT: ~Sassy!~Fever Catsuit, black
BELT: *Stars*Fashion* Princess Alba * (just used the belt from the outfit)
SHOES: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* NEVIA sandals
JEWELRY: Earthstones Mother's Ring, 2 stones
**SPICA**Long pearl necklace
Zuri's Joy Diamond/Pearls Choker Bracelets & Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment