Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Feeling a little sensual and worldly today so I decided to wear the outfit below and add the bolero on top. In the mood to do some salsa dancing and spend time exploring in this gorgeous outfit.


I love the way the skirt fits and feels, with the leggings going up to mid thigh. The only complaint that I have about this outfit is that the leggings are attached to the shoes and I wish they were separate so I could change shoes if I needed or wanted to.

OUTFIT DETAILS
SKIN: Lara Hurley, Ava, Natural Dark Tan
SHAPE: sorry, it is custom
EYES: Poetic Colors, classic gen4~driftwood, medium dark
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: Blacklace Beauty Faces, Imperial, full face with gloss
HAIR: [e] Breathe - Rich Browns
NAILS: Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black

CLOTHES: *Stars*Fashion* Glamorously (full outfit, includes shoes)

JEWELRY: ~CP~AmethystClassySet, Chani Pawlowski creator
Earthstones Mother's Ring, 2 stones


If you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see, please let me know!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment