Sunday, August 18, 2013

Too HOT to handle!

About 4 weeks ago, I entered the modeling world with no clue (and I mean NO CLUE) of what would happen next. There isn't much in SecondLife (further referred to as SL) that I haven't done, so I wanted to explore what  modeling had to offer. My SL sister asked me one day what I thought about entering modeling school, and since I had thoughts of modeling already I was more than happy to explore with her. Together we entered Fashion/Modeling University and began attending classes.

Along the way, we have gotten separated but we are both still on the modeling track. On my journey, I was blessed enough to meet Charltina Christensen and my life hasn't been the same since! So much to say regarding this angel and the Charltina's family!

She has designed a line of clothing that I will be posting about in the very near future and I am very excited to do so. Please support this wonderful creator and visit her shops on Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/23503  as well as her shops in-world: Charltina's Main Store     and Charltina's & Balladeer's Caribbean Retreat  .

The following outfits are the newest releases from Charltina and all I have to say is HOT!





KOREY is wearing:

SHAPE: Custom by K0rey

~APPEARANCE~
SKIN:  *Prodigal* Ale Medium - Chin Strap
HAIR:  Rawhouse:: Khaos Black #5
EYES:  IKON sunrise eyes light azure

~OUTFIT~
SHORTS:  [Charltina's] Mens African MUDD shorts

~JEWELRY & EYEWEAR~
EYEWEAR:  [Gos] custom eyewear SCT loaded

~POSES~
POSE information not available

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOLDE is wearing:

~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark tan
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON - IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
NAILS: Candy Nail Candy Nail #P047 Hana Black
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: .:EMO-tions:. * LILITH * brown (front and side view photos)
 ^;^CaTwA^;^ Maha Hair Style/Sangria (back view photo)
MAKEUP: (eyes) Blacklace Beauty Smokey Eyeshadow 8
(lips) Blacklace Beauty Visage - Powder No Teeth
~OUTFIT~
DRESS: [Charltina's] African MUDD Sexy Wexy S
SHOES: [Gos] Boutique -Desire Ankle Boot - Black
~JEWELRY~
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: Aly - Diamond & Black Onyx Spire
BRACELETS: JCNY - PICASA METRO, Hyper-Gems Bangle Set
~POSES~
*PosESioN* Details 1
Please feel free to check out my Flickr page as well:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/solde_rothmanay/

No comments:

Post a Comment