Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Moose Have Arrived!!!!!

Ok, so today was a day of taking risks and pushing myself out of my comfortable box. My blog is fairly new and my confidence is low especially when I look at other blogs of my peers such as Falbala Fairey (http://falbalafaireyfashionblog.wordpress.com/), Hethwen (http://hethwen.wordpress.com/) or Silvano Korobase (http://silvanokorobase.wordpress.com/). There are many other AWESOME bloggers out there, too many to list, so this is by no means all of them. However, these bloggers are the ones that I strive to work towards. Anyway, back to my story...lol.

So, today after my blogging class with Hethwen and some other students, I decided to push myself and see what I can find. Well I began searching for creators that were in need of bloggers for their fashion house. I found a few creators listed , looked them up on Marketplace and then I read their SL profile. To my surprise not many creators were listed in SL search and of the three that I found, I only found one of their profiles that discussed bloggers. I went back into Marketplace and looked at this creator's shop.....lo and behold, I fell instantly in love with the clothing!! So, I bought some items and started stylin'.

After some time playing with what I had purchased, I decided to contact the creator and go out on a limb. I sent a notecard with an inquiry as to what was required to become a blogger for that fashion house. The creator was very friendly and asked me to fill out an application for the blogging, so I did. My confidence faltered because my application wasn't very long and my blogging skills weren't that fine tuned or experienced. Reluctantly, I turned in my application and wished for the best.

A few minutes passed and I really didn't expect any positive results, then to my surprise, the creator contacted me in return. To my PLEASANT surprise, I was accepted to be a blogger for Moose Clothing and its owner/designer, Solostah Arabello!!! Officially I have a house I blog for and couldn't be happier for the opportunity!

Now I know that the clothes that follow in the pictures below have been released for a few days now, but I am going to give my twist on one combination in this post...don't worry, more will come from Moose Clothing. I promise!








I simply adore these clothes and cannot wait to create more ensembles! Special thanks to Solostah Arabello for giving me this opportunity!

~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark tan
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: Poetic Colors - pearl - m/r - java blast, medium blast
NAILS: Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: .:EMO-tions:. * JENNY * brown
MAKEUP: (eyes) Blacklace Beauty Summertime Shadows, Peach
(lips) Blacklace Beauty Candy Lips, Dark Rose

~OUTFIT~
JACKET: Moose Clothing - Noeila Leather Jacket Red
PANTS: Moose Clothing Sergie Pants - Dark Gray
SHOES: [Gos] Boutique - Grace Sandals - Black Patent

~JEWELRY & EYEWEAR~
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: BastChild "Gothique" Womens Silver Celtic Cross Set - Long
EYEWEAR: Solar Eyewear ~ Kastra

~POSES~
*I just used my AO for the poses*
VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9e* THE MOST WANTED AO V1.2

Please feel free to check out my Flickr page as well:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/solde_rothmanay/


No comments:

Post a Comment