Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rest n Relaxation :)

So here goes my first official entry into my blog today. Today was an exciting day for me, I was able to watch the Miss Virtual World Live Auditions and cheer on my friends as well as other models that have invested so much work into preparation for this event.

Afterwards it was time for some relaxation!! So I went to visit Gardens of Grace to relax a bit with the ocean sounds and meditation music. What a wonderful way to relax!!!







This very casual outfit was comfortable as well as classy. Purple is my favorite color so this jacket was an awesome rez day gift!!!


OUTFIT DETAILS

SKIN: Laura Hurley, Ava Natural Dark Tan
HAIR: [elikatira] Vivid Brown 07
EYES: Poetic Colors, classic gen4, Driftwood
MAKEUP: Eyeshadow ~ Blacklace Beauty, Spring Peach Shadow
Lips ~ Blacklace Beauty, Visage, Powder (no teeth)
Lashes ~ *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
NAILS: Candy Nails, #P050 Pure White
SHAPE: Custom Shape (sorry)

TOP: :::Sn@tch Catalina Peasant Tops::::, Ivory
JACKET: GizzA - Velvet Jacket [Purple]
CAPRIS: Zaara : Anjuna *green* (just used the capris from this outfit)
SHOES: N-core ETERNITY XtremeHeel "Fatpack"

JEWELRY: Bracelets ~ EarthStones Diamond Bangles - Platinum
Earrings & Necklace ~ EarthStones Romance Set - Soft Pink Pearl/White Gold


If you have any questions for me, please feel free to IM me in world, Solde Rothmanay. Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment