Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wet N Wild!

What a week and it's only Wednesday!! This week has kept me busy, busy, busy (my imitation of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland...lol)

Trying to prepare for Charltina's Anniversary Wedding Show, Classic with Style's October Model of the Month, the Face of Dot-Be, blogging for all my sponsors and not to mention the classes I have been taking with Charltina's Academy and Miss Virtual World Academy. Oh yes, all the classes have homework too lol..so yes, I am a little busy. However, I LOVE to be busy......it keeps me out of trouble because I was raised that idle hands lead to trouble.

Last night, I received a box from Charltina's that just made my day!! I opened it and there was an amazing sweater in my favorite color, PURPLE... lol  and matching pants!

My first thought was to try to style it using the information from the color theory class that I had taken earlier in the day with Kim Rongyu at Chop Zuey. So, the challenge began. I was looking at the color wheel and yellow was directly across from purple....so I thought that I would accessorize in gold instead of my normal favorite, silver.



APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
MOLE: { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
HAIR:  .ploom. Hanna - Indecisive
LASHES: LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: Blacklace Beauty Candy Lips Dark Rose
- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Blacklace Beauty Daydream Shadow Gold
Blacklace Beauty Spectrum Shadow Pink/Plum/Petrel
 OUTFIT:
 PANTS: [Charltina's] Wet N Wild Purple Pants
SHIRT: [Charltina's] Wet N Wild Sweater Purple
SHOES: N-core TRESOR XtremeHeel
 ACCESSORIES:
BROOCH: JCNY - Lady Divine, 'Hyper-Gems' Earring
BRACELET: JCNY - PICASA METRO, Hyper-Gems Bangle Set
EARRINGS:  JCNY - 5th Ave East, Medium Diamond Drop Earring
 FINGERNAILS: Candy nail #P006 Long Prim Violet
SUNGLASSES: Lady Howlers-Speed freaks Purple
POSES:
+agapee+: agp_F39
+agapee+: agp_F47

You will notice that I am wearing the eyeliner from Damn and then TWO different eye shadows from Blacklace Beauty. Yes, this is on purpose....I put the larger eye shadow tattoo layer on first, then place the smaller eye shadow tattoo layer on top. This gives you the effect that you have different eye shadows on that you want specific color combinations in addition to the eyeliner.

Also, I did use an earring for a brooch, thank you to Jangsungyoung for that little tidbit of information :) came in handy for this shoot!

Here is to having a little down time this week!! Blessings to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment