Friday, September 20, 2013

Solitude

Have you ever had one of those days/weeks/months....whatever the length of time may be, where you just need solitude? Well, this has been my week....don't get me wrong I have spent time with people and doing the things that I normally do, but in some of the moments through the week, I have just been spending them mainly alone.

No, it isn't depression, although sometimes people that suffer depression don't want to be sociable. It is just that through all the hustle and bustle in my SL, it is nice and a welcome time, to just be at peace, in silence and reflect upon things that have happened.

It was in a moment such as this, that I snapped a photo on my beach which I still think is one of the most beautiful beaches in SL :) . Biased, I know lol. There isn't much to detail in my styling but I love this picture and hope you do as well. Enjoy!




SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
HAIR: eXxEsS : WENDA Dark Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment