Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Pink-phobia

Moose Clothing recently released some new ladies pants and since I am from Indiana (home of the Indianapolis 500), I decided to wear the black and white version of these pants. These pants come in all kinds of colors and designs. Yes, I will admit it, I almost wore pink for this one! lol As much as I cannot stand pink, yes I almost did it (hides face in shame lol). I still didn't cross over to the dark side though and do it...A+ for effort though.  Maybe one day I will get over my pink-phobia..nahh, that will never happen.

So, yeah I picked the black and white version of these amazing pants and the quality is superb as always with Moose Clothing. Solostah Arabello never ceases to amaze me and he always produces such high quality items.





~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON - IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: .ploom. Valyra (streaked) - Indecisive
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint Metallic Silver liner and Lash  w lip
FINGERNAILS: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/rock/rings and nails/black
~OUTFIT~
PANTS: Moose Clothing - Lisa Pants Square White 
SHIRT: Moose Clothing - Stockholm Top White
SHOES: Crickets - iRuns "Fuck You" Mesh Sneakers
~JEWELRY~
NECKLACE: MG - Necklace - LOVE ROCKER - SILVER
BRACELETS: **RE** NOX Heart Bracelet
~POSES~
+agapee+RUNWAY POSE agp_F38 (front pose)
**Manifeste** - Model_337 (back pose)

No comments:

Post a Comment