Monday, September 23, 2013

First for everything :)

Ok, lol.....I find myself giggling in RL as I begin this entry because in my mind I am thinking "if they only knew". Let me expand a little.

Some people horde shoes or hair or clothes or jewelry.......well, it seems as of late (lol) I am a furniture and house horder. In addition to the shoes, hair, clothes and jewelry of course. With over 110,000 items in my inventory, I think I need a class on inventory maintenance lol. My husband says we will never need furniture ever again, but we will. I know I will come across some awesome piece that will go perfectly with something in my inventory...its bound to happen. So, because I just love furniture and interior designing, I am going to give it a go to blog about furniture and see how it goes.

I happened to find The Cookie Jar Merchants (http://thecookiejarcommunity.wordpress.com/) and the amazing merchants on their sim (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Michigan%20Bay/109/32/25)
There is an event going on now with some exclusive items just for you and I have posted them below (in no particular order) but I think you are going to just love! You don't want to miss this round of bargains!

The Designer Warehouse Shopping Event.
You have 2 weeks to shop and the event is open to ALL Cookie Jar Merchants!
Our amazing Merchants created EXCLUSIVE items for you!
They’re only available until the next round so be sure to drop  by 3rd October.
Bring  all your friends along to and don’t forget to click our subscriber its FREE to!




The picture above is the Chelsea Set created by the Strawberry Box (main store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Michigan%20Bay/39/102/25). This gorgeous set includes all that you see:
Chelsea rug
Bird sculpture
Coffee table
Magazine
Chelsea lamp (touch on/off)
Chelsea side table
Chelsea Sex Sofa (comes with a variety of sex/cuddle/group/fetish animations)

The set is low prim, very well made and come with copy permissions.

This next set is the Cleo set from Cleo Designs (main store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oamaru%20Bay/25/211/22)


As you can see from this photo, this set comes with:

Sofa (couples and single animations and texture change option)
3 poufs (each with a different motif and sit animations)
Rug
Flowers
Book
Frame
Candle with holder
Table (with box of chocolates and cake)
****Fireplace NOT included****

This set is also mesh and very low prim, easily transitioned to fit any living room. The poufs are adorable and just love the different designs on them!

This next set is PERFECT for Halloween coming up and wonderful when it comes to adjusting or moving around.





This set is sooo large that I needed three pictures in order to give you a close up of the original pics. This set is from Sleepy Hollow Farms (main store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Michigan%20Bay/198/167/25). This set comes complete with everything you see, but I did add the pumpkins to the left side of the island and the pumpkins by the refrigerator but they are also from Sleepy Hollow Farms. The set includes:

SHF Stacked Wooden Pumpkins (left side of the island)
SHF Wooden Pumpkin large (by the refrigerator)
SHF Wooden Pumpkin Small (by the refrigerator)
Island
Plates with steak dinner
Flowers
Coffee Pot and Cup of coffee
Additional pumpkins on counter tops
Wine Rack
Stove and Refrigerator
Sink
Cabinets
Island Chair

The great thing about this huge set, is that you can move the sections around and its perfect for a small or large kitchen area. Not to mention its already decorated for Halloween!

Now I know that I always talk about  my beach but this next set made my beach so comfortable and even more awesome, I didn't think that was possible! 


These chairs are an awesome addition and allow you to sit and welcome the sunrise. This set is from Warm Animations (main store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Warm%20Animations/134/100/3511) and includes:

Beach chair (yes its copyable)
Table
Plant
Table with Plant

The chair comes with single and couple sit animations as well, there aren't too many beach chairs of this quality that come with couple sits. 

The next set is from Finishing Touches (main store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azalea/75/169/77) and is sooo adorable! 



Yes, this set is called Woodland Rose and it comes with vines of flowers around the branches. Such a cute addition! This set includes:

*FT* Woodland Rose Canopy Bed (Adult) (singles & couple animations, texture changer)
*FT* Woodland Rose Chair (single animations, texture changer)
*FT* Woodland Rose Ottoman (single sits, texture changer)
*FT* Woodland Rose Standing Mirror
*FT* Hurricane Candle ~ Copper Verdigris
*FT* Woodland Rose Tall Side Table

I used the texture changer on the furniture for this photo shoot because I wanted the furniture to come close to matching the walls. The texture changer was very easy to use!


Don't forget these EXCLUSIVE items are available for a LIMITED TIME! So, go check them out!

The Designer Warehouse Shopping Event.
You have 2 weeks to shop and the event is open to ALL Cookie Jar Merchants!
Our amazing Merchants created EXCLUSIVE items for you!
They’re only available until the next round so be sure to drop  by 3rd October.
Bring  all your friends along to and don’t forget to click our subscriber its FREE to!




No comments:

Post a Comment