Thursday, September 12, 2013

Discover The Beautiful Secrets in SL

Secrets, we all have them, good or bad, everyone has at least one. Same holds true with Second Life!

All across SL are hidden away talented creators, beautiful sims, wonderful places to relax, dance, shop, etc. No matter what you fancy, you can discover many secrets here and for this blog, I did just that :)

Charltina Christensen has created these awesome dresses and I decided to explore SL to find little secrets to show them off. Both dresses are rich in color, and can be worn anywhere! I had so much fun styling both of these and I know you will too!

This first dress is from Charltina Christensen and is called African Purple Storm Dress. Purple is my favorite color and I love the way this dress fits and flows with my body :) The stockings and bows definitely add an element of sexiness.Awesome job!

The first undiscovered secret is a little beach sim that isn't quite open yet. When I spoke to the sim owner, Kae Nakamura, today she informed me that she wasn't quiet finished with it yet and it would be open soon. The sim is an amazing beach with yoga, boats, seating for a beach side coffee  house, and so much more! Be sure to check this one out as soon as it opens! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alphabet%20of%20Grace/145/150/24



~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON - IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: .:EMO-tions:. * LOUISE * /brown
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint Temptress V2 Violet
FINGERNAILS: Candy Nail #P006 Long Prim Violet
~OUTFIT~
DRESS: [Charltina's] African Purple Storm Dress
SHOES: [Gos] Posh Bootie - Obsidian
~JEWELRY~
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: ~CP~AmethystClassySet, created by Chani Pawlowski

~POSES~
In-Pose! ~ AP Annies Sarah
The second dress is also a Charltina Christensen creation and it is done in a wonderful and regal shade of yellow. The simple lines and flowing chiffon overlay top make this dress very romantic :) I love it!!!

The color of the dress reminded me of fall so I wanted to find a secluded corner where I could enjoy the brilliance of fall. I came across the Neva River and it matched exactly what I was looking for! Beautiful scenery and wonderful cozy spots throughout the sim, I will visit this sim often.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neva%20River/218/216/41


~APPEARANCE~
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips, dark
SHAPE: Sorry, its a custom shape by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON - IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair Ruri" (Type B)(Citrine)
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint  Sophisticate Poison
FINGERNAILS: Candy Nail #P063 Marble Cream
~OUTFIT~
DRESS: [Charltina's] Leaf Live N Love 6
SHOES: [Gos] Paris Peeptoe - Chocolate Patent 
~JEWELRY~
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: EarthStones Romance Set - White Gold/Tahitian Black
BRACELETS:  EarthStones Diamond Bangles - Platinum

~POSES~
Agapee Poses ~ agps_fe170

No comments:

Post a Comment