Saturday, September 28, 2013

Distractions and "oh look something shiny"

I found myself writing a huge blog and deleting it all to start over because the blog entry wasn't going in a direction that I intended it to go...lol...imagine that.

Do any of you have days where you know you have 1,000 things to do and you have the time to do them, but you find that you just don't want to? Yeah, I am there. Just like a child fighting sleep, I find myself looking at any little distraction and focusing on that instead of the other things that I need to do instead.

My SecondLife has been filled with DJing the majority of the time for the last 6 years I have been on the grid. However, I made a decision to walk away from DJing for the time being so that I can concentrate on modeling, blogging and photography instead. This is a decision that I am extremely happy with and have been supported on by those that matter to me the most.

Now you would think that not DJing anywhere from 20-30 hours a week, I would have more time to devote to other activities that I need to do. Does it work like this? Ummm No, lol. Now I find myself hitting up sale events, being more social with friends, and none of the things I need to do getting done. Not that sales and being social are bad things but I need to focus and schedule my time better to accomplish things that I need to do. Any suggestions?

A recent post entry that I did discussed my new found activity of sim hopping and finding all these new places to explore. LOVE IT! and I was also handed a few tutorial from friends (Thanks Joesanger Nirvana, Katelynn Ashland, Audrina Lynwood, and a few others!), as well as websites to check out. While I was browsing one of these websites http://secondlife.com/destinations/photospots I came across a couple of awesome places and snapped the shots for this blog entry.

The following outfits are all from ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS  so be sure that you check out her outfits. What I am going to do is post the pic of each one, then give a little description and afterwards I will post the styling.



This outfit was so much fun! It is called Good Girl but I felt anything but good while wearing this lol. It gave me a very sensual feeling to it and the best thing is that it includes the top, pants (with belt) , shoes (with HUD), hat and jewelry. All of the items are of quality and excellent workmanship! These fit perfectly and didn't need adjusting. The shoe HUD allows you to change your skin and toenail color and is very easy to do.


APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
MOLE: { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
HAIR:  TuTy's ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - Black
LASHES: LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint Grace Storm (discontinued), by Eve Express
- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up



 OUTFIT:
JUMPSUIT, HAT & SHOES: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, A GOOD GIRL
 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS & NECKLACE: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, A GOOD GIRL
 FINGERNAILS: Candy nail #P000 Basic French Nails White
POSES:
+agapee+: agps_FE155
+agapee+:agp_F47


This wonderfully light and airy summer dress goes perfectly for a day shopping at the plaza or an outing with the special one in your life. The green accent running down the side complements the white base. Such a gorgeous dress!

APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
MOLE: { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Rena" (Type A)(Citrine)
LASHES: LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint Eartha 3 (discontinued), by Eve Express



 OUTFIT:
DRESS: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, BABY DOLL 3
SHOES: [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - White
 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS: CP_PlantEarring, by Chani Pawlowski
BRACELET: CP_flowerbrace, by Chani Pawlowski
 FINGERNAILS: Candy nail #P000 Basic French Nails White
POSES:
In-Pose! ~ AP Shena 2, by Trinity Graves
In-Pose! ~ AP Pride 1, by Trinity Graves



I have to say that this outfit is pretty awesome as well! The second I put this skirt and top on, it reminded me of Italian designs, so I went to Venice and took this photo :)  . This Honey outfit comes complete with skirt, top, jewelry and shoes with HUD. Everything fits well and is easy to adjust or use. 

APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
MOLE: { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
HAIR: TuTy's - baroque - updo black
LASHES: LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: ! Face Paint Trinity Stormy (discontinued), by Eve Express



 OUTFIT:
SKIRT & SHIRT: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, HONEY OUTFIT
SHOES: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, HONEY OUTFIT
 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS & NECKLACE: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, HONEY OUTFIT
SUNGLASSES & WATCH: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, HONEY OUTFIT
 FINGERNAILS: Candy nail #P000 Basic Prim Nails Brown05
POSES:
+agapee+: agps_F116
+agapee+:agp_F16



All of the outfits that I have put in this post today have been a lot of fun to style, and not to mention easy and stylish!! When I put the Regal outfit on to wear, there was nothing to do, literally. Everything went perfectly into place, fit beautifully and looked amazing! The outfit comes with the skirt, gloves, shirt, handbag, shoes with HUD, and hat. Even the toenail polish already matched! Awesome job to Dreambrneyed Fairey!


APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley-Ava natural lips/Dark
SHAPE: Custom shape from Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (M)
MOLE: { Sugar Heart } Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
HAIR: TuTy's - ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - Black
LASHES: LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia
MAKEUP: Blacklace Beauty Visage Pacific
- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up


 OUTFIT:
SKIRT & SHIRT: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, REGAL OUTFIT
SHOES: ASILI YA UZURI FASHIONS, REGAL OUTFIT
 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS, BRACELET & CHOKER: Zuri's Joy Diamond/Pearls Choker Bracelets & Earrings
 

POSES:
**Manifeste** - Model_562
IsoMotion - Haute Stand - Normal


No comments:

Post a Comment