Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's almost here!!!

Wow where has the time gone?! I said this before and I will say it again, where has summer gone?! You know what this means right....that dreaded cold word is coming back...WINTER! lol

There are so many things that I love about SecondLife but one thing is that no matter what the weather is outside your window, its always summer somewhere here in SL and I can still visit. Being able to find places where I can sit and listen to the sounds of crashing waves and seagulls is so therapeutic.


The dress I am wearing is from NoName and is called Shelby. The Shelby dress comes with a color change HUD with 9 color options. Guess what?! The shoes are included and come with a separate HUD! Wonderful! The details and shading on this dress and the buckles, are just so detailed.

Originally this dress was featured at Penumbra Fashion Week, but now it is available in the mainstore.



APPEARANCE:
EYESIKON Hope Eyes - Nymph
HAIRtulip. Ashley
NAIL COLORbeauty by alaskametro - "Candy Apple" - ombre 2
TATTOO: :Wicked Tattoos: Ivy Tattoo


 OUTFIT:
DRESS[nn] Shelby Dress
SHOES[nn] Shelby Heels






No comments:

Post a Comment