Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Everything Changes


There have been a lot of changes in my SL lately and I have to say that change is the only consistent thing in this full world. You can stand still but everything around you changes.

Tonight I had someone say to me "nothing really changed" ...in reference to his year absence in SL....ummm really?! Well I don't know about his SL but mine changes daily. A couple of new things in my life are two new blogger opportunities. I have joined the [Masoom] Blogger Team and the Dreamland Designs Blogger Team. 

Dreamland Designs are home decor and you can find all the information on my home decor blog, Expressions From The Soul - Home. Now this amazing outfit from [Masoom] is perfect for the wonderful and intimate dinner planned here. You can't see it very well (maybe you can, but I can't lol) but this gown has laces up the thighs with little bow ties at the upper thigh. The set not only comes with jewelry but shoes too :) always a good thing so you know the shoes will match.


You will also notice that I am wearing a different skin than normal and this skin comes from the newest round of BodyFanatik. If you regularly follow my blog you will know that BodyFanatik is an event that runs every month for skins, shapes and accessories. We are currently on Round 2.





APPEARANCE:
SKIN: flounce - Elle - Golden (available ONLY at the BodyFanatik Lucky Board)
EYESIKON Hope Eyes - Blush
HAIRTRUTH HAIR Posy
MAKEUP~Blacklace Beauty~ Glamour 5 eyeshadow
::Modish:: Yndra lips 1(glossy)
NAIL COLOR{POSH PIXELS} SPOOKY FRENCH 


 OUTFIT:
GOWN[[ Masoom ]] Celeb outfit   (includes jewelry and SLink mid shoes)


If you'd like to see the photos in full resolution, please visit my FLICKR page.

To view the home decor items from Dreamland Designs, please click HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment