Monday, August 11, 2014

MOOH! -ve Over!!!

I have had the wonderful opportunity to become a MOOH! blogger and I couldn't be happier! My first experience with MOOH! was when I participated in the AIM Back to the Beach Show a couple of weeks back. One of the outfits that I was to style was a cute little summer floral mini dress. This dress came complete with a HUD that had daisies on it! Anyone that knows me, knows that I love daisies and I was instantly in love. It wasn't just the daisies, it was the entire dress! The way it fit, the way I felt and the ease with styling this dress. I literally RAN to apply to blog! My blogging is more selective lately and I feel that MOOH! is just my style :) Same with this outfit that I am blogging today, very easy to style, very easy to wear and sooo comfy!

This dress is the exclusive dress for THE UNIQUE ROOM until August 22, so run and get yours!






APPEARANCE:
EYESIKON Perspective Eyes - Wraith
HAIR+elua+ Tricia_Black
NAILS: Soul Designs - Hippy Nails with white tips
MAKEUP: Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry- Full Face - Naked #7 (They just recently moved & I can't find the location)


 OUTFIT:
DRESSMOoH! Strappy summer dress
SHOES*Reign.- Georgia Sandal- White


 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS & NECKLACE:  EarthStones Saranya Jewelry - Carnelian/Onyx
GLASSES*+Crie Style+* Cantabile / 6 anniversary Edition


POSES:
Posesion - Nails 2
Everglow - Girls 513
Glitterati - 338



If you'd like to see the photos at a higher resolution, please visit my FLICKR page.

No comments:

Post a Comment