Monday, August 18, 2014

I've got a secret......

You heard right....yes, I have a secret......


It's actually a 60 L Secret .....disappointed? Well, some secrets, such as this one, need to be shared! This rainbow bikini from Mooh! is a wonderful secret to share. It is available at the main store and yes, only 60 L.

Summer is almost over, but this will disappear sooner.....so run to Mooh! and get yours before it's too late.



This adorable and colorful bikini is a two piece set so you could wear each piece with other coordinating pieces which is a plus to expand your wardrobe. I have to say that some mesh requires me to alter my shape just a little to fit their mesh clothing. However, this required NO shape adjusting at all. Fit the second I put it on! That is a HUGE plus in my book.


APPEARANCE:
EYESIKON Perspective Eyes - Wraith
HAIRAnalog Dog - 42 
MAKEUPBlacklace Beauty Candy Lips Cherry
Blacklace Beauty Jewel Shadows Tigerseye


 OUTFIT:
BATHING SUITMOoH! Rainbow bikini
SHOES*Reign.- Georgia Sandal- Camel - slink flat


 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS, BRACELET & NECKLACEEarthStones Tumbled Stone Jewelry Set - Night Sky 
SUNGLASSES:  Lady Howlers- Waves 


POSES:
Magnifique - On The Red Carpet (Single Poses) - used Pose 2
Essential Soul - My Good Side
Sage Poses - Boob Poses - used Pose 006

SIM:


If you'd like to see the photos in a higher resolution, please visit my FLICKR page.

No comments:

Post a Comment