Sunday, November 24, 2013

Today I feel like.......

How do you feel today? Tired? Joyful? Blessed? Sad? This time of year usually brings with it a wealth of emotions and the rest is yet to come.

So many people seem to truly forget how blessed they are and not only in material things, but in the little things like the people around them, the simple joys of a smile or what a blessing it is to just be able to feel the sunlight against your skin.

Doesn't matter how you feel, try to always be thankful for even the smallest of things. I am so thankful for the many blessings that I have in SL and RL. This includes all the wonderful things that I have been blessed to do such as my blogging for sponsors. Yes, I am serious. My blogging has been the bridge for me to meet so many wonderful creators, teachers, supporters, and make new friends as well.

For this post, I am going to include kind of one of each of these categories. Bear with me lol, I am not crazy, to quote Sheldon "my mother had me tested". Anyway, my very first sponsor was Moose Clothing and they most definitely believed in me at the very beginning....Malicia Python from Silken Moon, is not only a sponsor but has also become a very dear friend of mine......and the newest opportunity for me is to blog the Jewelry & Accessories Expo (beginning December 6, 2013).

There are sooo many people that I am thankful for and the opportunities that they have presented me with! Doesn't matter how bad our day is, I am sure we can always find something to be thankful for.

Details of the Jewelry & Accessories Expo 2013:
December 6th-21st, 2013
Individual shows from 10 top designers in accessories and jewelry including Amarelo Manga, Energie Footwear, Finesmith, Gabriel, Liv Glam, Maxi Gossamer, Pure Poison, VINTAGE Jewels, Violater, and ZIbska. In addition we have some really great parties including a Magical Top Hat Masquerade Ball, SL Live Haute Fashionista Party, and the Get Down & Boogey Disco Party.  Not to mention all of the industry parties from AVENUE, KMADD, ModeLS Magazine, SL Live Radio, Gay Archipelago, and Maniera.








APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Silken Moon Simone Warm Pale December Nat
SHAPE: Custom by Kim Rongyu
EYES: Silken Moon !Signature eyes Airmaid
HAIR: Boudoir - Baroque hair silver 
NAILS & HANDS: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
{MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Zip (nail color)
EYEBROWS: Silken Moon IceAngel Eyebrows
LASHES: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
MAKEUP: ! Silken Moon Signature Lipgloss Pitch
!Silken Moon Signature Eyeliner Femme Fatale
Silken Moon Ice Angel

 OUTFIT:
SHIRT: Moose Clothing - Grana Top
SKIRT: Moose Clothing - Lyla Skirt
BOOTS: Yasum*MESH*Dead End Boots (EXCLUSIVELY at Jewelry & Accessory Expo)
WINGS: Chaospire - "Moonlace" Flexible Faery Wings


 ACCESSORIES:
BRACELET & RING:  Lazuri Enchanted  Black Onyx Set
RING 2: JCNY - 'GRAND Tiffany Collection


POSES:
Morgane's fair gift - pose 1
morgane's runway - hot shot pose 4 edited

Visit my FLICKR page here

No comments:

Post a Comment