Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Proud to be Geek Chic!

Ok, so I have to admit....when I receive a new outfit from a store where I work or a blogging pack, I am not always in a position that I can open the package and check out the outfit. 

That is exactly what happened when I received the newest creation from Gizza Creations. Right off hand I don't remember what I was doing when it was passed to me, but I noticed the group chat for staff going crazy with raves and comments about a topic called geek chic.

At first, I didn't understand the topic of conversation so it made no sense. However, after I was able to unpack the box and inspect the contents....all I can say is WOW!

This latest design by Gizza Creations is just without a doubt, one of my favorites! It comes in two colors what you see and black and white. In addition, gloves, sunglasses and a clutch are included in the set they just aren't pictured here.

So many people have commented about this outfit and for very good reasons, so I wanted to share it with you as well. :) Enjoy!




APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley
SHAPE: Custom by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON Perspective Eyes
HAIR: .:{Rumina}:. Alyssa
NAILS & HANDS: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Helianthus - Slink Nail Appliers - Rich Nails (nail color)
LASHES: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
MAKEUP: .:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. GLOSSBOSS
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER


 OUTFIT:
PANT OUTFIT SET: 
GizzA - GeekChic Style [LemonGrey]
(includes shoes, *sunglasses, *gloves, and *clutch *not pictured)


 ACCESSORIES:
EARRINGS: EarthStones Diamond Tennis Earring
RING:  JCNY - 'GRAND Tiffany Collection, Hyper-Gems Engagement Ring
NECKLACE: JCNY - Stars on Fire, Pendant Necklace 


POSES:
The Muse Poses - Rumi 1

Check out my Fllickr page here

No comments:

Post a Comment