Thursday, November 21, 2013

Before going to bed tonight, I will.......

Sleep, it seems to elude me on some nights. However, I have found that my body and mind prefer a routine when I am getting ready for bedtime. Normally, my routine starts off with a midnight snack of a bowl of cereal (I am a cereal junkie), brushing my teeth, letting my dogs out, setting my alarm and hopping into bed. 

Yes, I know, simple. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. On the days it doesn't work, there is no amount of medicine that I can take to make my body and mind shut off and sleep. 

There are times, that I wish I could wrap myself into these comfy pajamas, as created by Blacklace. They make me want to just slip them on and slip between the sheets. So comfy looking, not to mention just plain gorgeous (as all her items are). This set comes with long pants or shorts, but in RL I don't usually wear long pants to bed, so I wore the shorts here instead.

So, what kind of things do you do before going to bed? How do you let your body know it's time to shut down for the day? Do you have comfy things that you wear to bed? 





APPEARANCE:
SKIN: Lara Hurley
SHAPE: Custom by Kim Rongyu
EYES: IKON
HAIR: .:EMO-tions:. * JULIET *
NAILS & HANDS: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Helianthus - Slink Nail Appliers - Rich Nails (nail color)
MAKEUP: Kyxe Glamour II 
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. SILENT NIGHT EYESHADOW
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER 


 OUTFIT:
LINGERIE: ~Blacklace~ Kendra: Coco


 ACCESSORIES:
RING: JCNY - 'GRAND Tiffany Collection, Hyper-Gems  


POSES:
Agapee Runway Poses
agp_F19


Visit my Flickr page here

No comments:

Post a Comment