Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Look of the day :) July 7

Recently, I was introduced to Hilly Haalan Fashions and I was skeptical at first, but then I went snooping....lol. Yes, I said snooping because I wasn't planning on purchasing or shopping.

The moment I entered the section of the shopping area entitled "Outfits", that is where the snooping ended and the shopping began! The outfits all came with shoes, clutches/purses, and even jewelry and accessories! I did buy a few outfits and you will see that I am not wearing the accessories but that is only because I am really not that into accessories.

This outfit came with the shirt, shorts, shoes, sunglasses and a purse. The shoes that came with the outfit are for SLink high feet. You'd think with all this combined that the price would be out of reach for most. However, the prices are very affordable for this quality and quantity of items you receive.

I must also add here that Hilly Haalan Fashions has a taste for style! Everything was coordinated beautifully! Keep up the great work!





APPEARANCE:
EYESIKON Sovereign Eyes - Wight
HAIR!Oleander ~ Bennett.
MAKEUP: Blacklace Beauty Candy Lips Rose
Blacklace Beauty Delicate Eyeshadow Blush
NAIL COLORalaskametro<3 Slink  - "Fawn"


 OUTFIT:
SHIRT/SHORT COMBO[hh] Kayla Shorts & Top
SHOES[hh] Kayla Chain Wedges


 ACCESSORIES:
BRACELET & NECKLACE:  EarthStones Tumbled Stones - Spectrum
FACIAL PIERCINGS:Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Metal] *Mesh*


POSES:
KATINK Poses : Leona 2, Mindy 3 & 5

If you'd like to see the photos in full resolution, please visit my FLICKR page.



No comments:

Post a Comment