Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays from Wicca's Wardrobe

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
&
NEWNESS FROM WICCA'S WARDROBE


Tis the season to be jolly and I have to say that I was very excited when I was asked to blog this matching set from Wicca's Wardrobe, but I wanted to find just the right setting for the photos.


The photo background/prop is from Katink and I think that the matching female/male set is a perfect match for this prop! Our outfits both come from Wicca's Wardrobe and they come with everything you see. Keep reading for more information, then head over to Wicca's Wardrobe main store for your outfits!




HER APPEARANCE:
EYESIKON Hope Eyes - Nymph
HAIR*ARGRACE* KONOMI - White
MAKEUP! Face Paint Grace Green

HER OUTFIT:
GOWN, GLOVES, HAT & SHOESWicca's Wardrobe - Carol Gown





HIS APPEARANCE:
EYES: Pulse Eyes Dove #5
HAIR: CHRIS - Black *REDGRAVE*

HIS OUTFIT:
SUIT: Wicca's Wardrobe - Nicholas Suit 
SHOES: Wicca's Wardrobe - James Shoes
SOCKS: Gizza - Formal Socks


If you'd like to see these photos in higher resolution, please visit my FLICKR page.

No comments:

Post a Comment