Monday, July 7, 2014

Cruising the Riviera!

A few weeks back I had the pleasure to walk a runway show that combined Faboo and Xenobia Hats. Time slipped away from me and I wasn't able to blog any of the outfits that I wore in the show. Then, I was presented with an opportunity to get a great photo finished by a wonderful photographer. She was having a sale on her photo work, and I jumped on the chance to get the shot completed.

Then, of course the thought begins to churn, 'What do I wear?" but this time, it didn't take me long to choose a saved outfit. The outfit I chose was one of my favorites over the last few weeks from the Riviera Show by L'Amour/NeXuS Productions.



APPEARANCE:
EYES:  Madrid Solo- Eye Designs
HAIR:  RAW HOUSE :: Raquella
MAKEUP:  BEAUTIFUL DELUXE PINK COOKIE GLOSS
.::BDBA::. CUPID'S DUST EYESHADOW
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER

 OUTFIT:
CAP: Xen's Hats Dibble Golden Denim
SHORTS & TOP: Soul Designs Green Velvet Thongs
FABOO . HIPPIE GARDEN OPEN TIED BEACH SHIRT
FABOO. LOW RIDER SHORTS M - SCALES
SHOES:  FABOO. SKY HIGH WEDGE


 ACCESSORIES:
RING, BRACELET & NECKLACE: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet, Necklace, Ring - Nova Dream Moon

Thanks going out to Crista Wellens (chillicalifornia) for this awesome photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment